Akwaan Property Development - KSA
Enterprise GIS Real Estate Solution
AKWAAN Properties serve as visionaries looking beyond today’s world to determine what buildings will be needed, and where. Being an intermediary between the construction companies that build the buildings and the businesses that use them, seeking out opportunity and driving it to reality, AKWAAN required a solution that would enable it to be a leading real estate application service provider in the Arab world.
The solution is based on building a central unified Geodatabase model including the base maps, satellite images
And data of properties integrated with their tabular and geometrical relationships. The system involves building different levels of applications according to market needs
which allow AKWAAN to offer suitable services to small, medium & Enterprise businesses as well as public users, each according to t requirements. The application levels are classified according to business sizes; Small Real Estate Businesses can access the Real Estate Web Portal via web browsers that provide basic functionalities; as for Medium Real Estate corporate users can install and use Real Estate Desktop Applications on their machines served with the Real Estate Web Portal
- Providing a scalable state of the art solution that enables system extendibility according to users’ continuous growing needs.
- Utilizing the convergence of GIS & the Internet to provide Akwaan with a web-based solution.
- Delivering several modules that provide spatial empowerment to achieve increased customer satisfaction, visualization of sales revenues & property demands, in addition to competitive intelligence.
- Proposing COTS that provides state of the art tools and technologies with the highest systems and data interoperability capabilities in the market.
- Akwaan gains ensured competitive intelligence that enables it to offer the best in class services.
- ArcGIS Server
- Oracle or MS SQL Server
- ArcEditor Desktop
- ArcGIS Desktop