Purpose of the job:
The Senior GIS Business Analyst is responsible for discovering, synthesizing, and analyzing information from a variety of sources within an enterprise, including tools, processes, documentation, and stakeholders.
Accountabilities and Duties:
- Implement analysis activities during both pre-proposal preparation and implementation phases
- Gather customers’ business and user requirements including (orientation sessions, questionnaires preparation, requirements gathering interviews, findings workshops)
- Analyze business and user requirements to address customer needs and recommend optimum business solutions, while informing the client of realistic technical constraints.
- Interpret business and user requirements into clear and comprehensive documentation
- Support design, development and testing teams during implementation and transfer business knowledge.
- Support RFI/ RFQ/RFP business inquires and proposals preparation
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in the same role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Fluency in English and Arabic language
- Background in GIS is preferred
- Awareness of technicalities and Industry-related trends is a must
- A very good understanding of the business and the business cycle with exposure to different markets