The Libyan General Information Authority (GIA) required a GIS solution that would help in keeping and storing its demographic data, thus helping them to achieve coordination & cooperation between their various departments, as well as provide decision makers with a great opportunity to make better and more informed decisions by enabling them to see a full picture of the situation.
- Spatial visualization of demographic data providing a better understanding of facts.
- Achieving connectivity between GIA headquarters and branches.
- Provide a means for analyzing demographic and economic data.
- Providing a strong tool for decision support.
- Establishing mobile applications as part of activities of GIA.