In Abu Dhabi, government entities have invested heavily in GIS technology and geospatial data to meet their own organizational needs. This timely collection, preservation, and distribution of relevant geospatial data is critical to maintain the emirate's spatial data infrastructure and ensure the smooth running of its many governmental and commercial activities. Accordingly, the ADSIC wanted to gather all the Abu Dhabi data and maps with different accessibility privileges in a unified geospatial portal.
- Easy access to all geospatial information in the emirate
- More than 300 maps are being made available to the community
- Spatial data is updated and delivered to the AD-SDI community in a timely manner:
- Integration with the Enterprise
- Huge Cost Savings are being realized in several
- Greater sharing and utilization of spatial data in Abu Dhab