Working seriously to improve the natural gas industry and its related projects, Town gas maintains a strategy of innovation and growth to fulfill local market demand. Town Gas's current plans aim at expanding the activity of delivering natural gas to domestic, commercial, and industrial customers under the highest levels of international quality, and to ensure the highest levels of safety. Town Gas has a large amount of data and maps. Having scattered information across different departments, hindered supporting decision-making with immediate access to valuable information. In addition, paper-based data poses risks of exposing data to damage or loss and other preservation and storage risks. It is also challenging and time-consuming to efficiently extract the required information from archived paper data. Town Gas wanted to address all these challenges by having all data gathered in a unified database linking maps and data, hence facilitating quick access to accurate information and supporting informed decision-making.
- Having a unified geo-enabled platform enabled better collaboration between different departments
- Visualizing patterns on map offering deep spatial analysis
- Revealing secrets in the data and unnoticed trends, offering real-time monitoring to uncover never-before-seen patterns
- Developing a modern and efficient gas sector targeting governance and accountability
- Immediate access to accurate and updated information enables better-informed decision-making.
- Having all data centralized in a unified database facilitated data maintenance and hence ensured higher data accuracy, consistency, and quality