Geographic Information Systems influence all aspects of the Oil & Gas industry from locating and extracting new resources to improving field management and ensuring HSE compliance. Advanced mapping and spatial analytics reveal deeper insight into relationships and patterns, answer complex questions, and help executives make informed decisions. Consequently, geospatial data are an intricate component of all Geographic Information System (GIS) projects.
Agiba Petroleum Company uses geospatial data for mapping, analysis, exploration, exploitation, and georeferencing purposes. Hence they need an integrated GIS system that leads to improved communication, greater efficiency, and better decision making. The targets to gain valuable knowledge from data, to drive decisions and actions.
- Performing spatial analysis to visualize patterns on the map
- Realizing operational excellence and continuous improvement
- Supporting digital spatial business transformation
- Analyzing patterns and forecasting and predicting trends
- Evaluating the geographic suitability of certain locations for specific purposes
- Estimating and predicting outcomes to help optimize capital spending
- Interpreting and understanding change, detecting important patterns hidden